Florida is often referred to as the & # 39; vacation country & # 39 ;. It is located in the crossroads of the Caribbean, the Gulf of Mexico and the US. It is blessed with the best natural guideline from the three worlds. An amazing script for visitors planning a trip to Florida – with so much to see at every corner.
If you are a beachside buffet, Florida can be a paradise on hold – with mermaid and exotic beaches stretching along the serpentine shoreline. Symbolized by their soft sand, exotic shells, and huge waves at the center of the waves, Florida’s lofty beaches invite everyone to their unparalleled natural beauty. The best way to absorb the delights of this coastal state is to stay at a vacation home that feels like home and within walking distance of the beach – you can even snorkel and fish at will and even return to your vacation home a quick bite.
Whether you are staying on Sanibel Island or St. Augustine or Clearwater, renting a vacation home gives you double pleasure – an experience of living together while living in a beachfront home. Your romantic getaway or family reunion takes on a completely different meaning if you enjoy the bright sky on the beach, listening to the waves while enjoying a home-cooked dinner. Looking at a leisurely weekend getaway in the oldest European city in the US (St. Augustine) or revealing your true self in the clear waters of Clearwater – staying at your trusted vacation home makes it a cherished experience for generations to come.
As an experienced Florida lover, I would like to share some tips on planning your Florida vacation.
- Renting holiday homes is a great alternative to expensive and personal hotels
- You can't experience the privacy and personal touch of a 5 star vacation rental
- Hotel rooms near popular destinations like Disney are especially expensive and do not fit into everyone's pocket
- On a cautious note, you should select only those Florida vacation rentals that are guaranteed by the Florida Hotel Licensing Annual Review.
- Make sure the resort has a child safety alarm so your child cannot enter the pool area without your knowledge
Go back in time at a museum in historic St. Petersburg
– Take your family for a dream tour of Orlando, and enjoy the theme parks and thrillers for dinner shows
– Enjoy the tropical flavor of the Florida Keys stretching from Key Largo to Key West
– Or pick up shell memorabilia at Cocoa Beach.
Some of my favorite memories are from my visits to Biscayne Bay National Park and Everglades National Park. Just screaming from downtown Miami, in Biscayne Bay, are pottery sponges, delicate gourds, brown pelicans, turtles, mangroves, ferocious alligators and brilliant butterflies. The Bay of Biscayne, which houses many historical wonders and many species of animals, consists of four fully protected ecosystems. But, my dream trip was made even more memorable by & # 39; home away from home & # 39; – Loyalty vacation rental home in Kissimmee.